NJEA Presents: A Panel Discussion on Educator Evaluation in 2020
October 20 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
NJEA’s Professional Development and Instructional Issues Division will be hosting a panel discussion on educator evaluation on Tuesday, Oct. 20 at 6pm.
- Dr. Stefani Arzonetti Hite, Tigris Solutions
- Dr. Peter Mazzagatti, NJDOE
- David Yastremski, NBCT, Bernards Township Education Association
- Elisabeth Yucis, Associate Director, Professional Development & Instructional Issues Division, NJEA
- Dr. Dana Zimbicki, President, East Brunswick Education Association
We know that our members have questions and concerns about evaluation. If you would like to submit a question in advance, please complete the Question Submission Form. Dr. Christine Miles of NJEA PDII will moderate the discussion.
Capacity at this Zoom event will be limited, and registration will close at NOON on Tuesday October 20th. Please click here to pre-register.